*Layout Info*

Created on: June 24th, 2006
Picture by: Ori
Original picture: Click here

Current Music


Can't hear anything? You can download the song! Click here for Fool's Garden - Dreaming!

Here are a few more good songs you can download:

Jyu oh sei ED - Te wo Tsunaide

Kamisama Kazoku OP - Brand New Morning

Quote of the Week

Algernon: Jack, you are at the muffins again! I wish you wouldn't. There are only two left. (Takes them.) I told you I was particularly fond of muffins.

~ The Importance of Being Earnest, Act II

About Ori



Alias: Amilia, Arc
Birthday Month: March
Continent: North America
Fanfiction Account:Ori
Site: Palace in the Moon Hopes for the future: To earn a lot of money so I can look down up on those abnoxious people I hate and laugh at them all.
Phobia: Bees, cigarette smoke
Fav. Music at the moment: Fools Garden
Fav. Food: junk food (I am going to die sooner because of this)
Last movie I watched: Da Vinci Code

List of five Repugnant Things

1. Bees
2. Final Exams
3. Essays
4. Allergy
5. Cigarette smell

Anime series I am watching currently

1. Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto
2. Code Geass
3. Soukou no Strain
4. Welcome to NHK
5. Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
6. Kiba
7. Red Garden
8. Death Note
9. Saiunkoku Monogatari
10. Bleach (kind of)
11. D. Grayman
12. Ergo Proxy
13. Tsubasa Chronicle
14. Nana (kind of)

Archives

2003.01 2003.02 2003.03 2003.04 2003.05 2003.06 2003.07 2003.08 2003.09 2003.10 2003.11 2003.12 2004.01 2004.02 2004.03 2004.04 2004.05 2004.06 2004.07 2004.08 2004.09 2004.10 2004.11 2004.12 2005.01 2005.02 2005.03 2005.04 2005.05 2005.06 2005.08 2005.09 2005.10 2005.11 2005.12 2006.01 2006.02 2006.03 2006.04 2006.05 2006.06 2006.07 2006.08 2006.10 2006.12 2007.01 2007.03 2007.04

Credits

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, January 10, 2003

Word of the day: Tired

I am tired. Very tired. I don't even know why.

But then again I have been tired all this week.

School was okay today I suppose. In PE we did weight room. I wouldn't mind it that much except that weight room is at least twenty years old. The equiptments seriously look like they are going to fall apart at any moments. Not only that but that room is extremely dark. It is so musty... no wonder last year haunted house was hosted there. The one at Wathermaina is ten times better. No, a hundred. We tried all of those old machines. But Everytime I use something I wonder if I am going to be the one to break it. Luckily nothing bad happened. Luckily... But tomorrow PE will be even less enjoyable because we are playing basketball. I hate basketball.

Then there was science. Miss Leaker made us watch this video she already showed us last month. Needless to say no one paid any attention to the video for that reason. I sort of paid attention, I was drawing but then again, I always draw then I am paying attention. I actually listen in class today. I don't know what bought the change. I suppose I just wanted to learn however little Miss Leaker can teach me. We were talking about asexual reproduction. In any case I can't believe she refused to change the video even after she realized that we watched the video last class. Anthony drew this picture making fun of her not teaching us anything. He purposely left the picture on the floor. I wonder if Miss Leaker picked it up. She probably will though... knowing her.

Art class. Well it was still art class with those three idiotic girls taking about their boy friends, skippin, drugs and smoking in Chinese... swearing every five seconds. I don't know how they actually manage. They are always late, and they always knock on the back door, but my whole class hate them so we refuse to open the door every single day. My Yami really really hope their would get overdose some day (laugh). Ah well, they are probably going fail a few courses so they can't graduate anyway since they also skipped classes almost every single day. The chicken wires kept cutting me. My arms now look like a wreck but at least my dragons now have some teeth (sharp too becuase of the chicken wires).

I bought cookies today if you are wondering. They were good. In other words I had a very big lunch so I just skipped my snack time after school.

In social studies we finished up that movie called Cry Freedom. It was made in 1988 about Stephen Biko and Donald Woods. It's a good movie. I liked it. The beginning was sort of slow but the end was great! Absolutely beautiful. I love the part when Donald Wood did that insane dance (laugh). It was so good none of us realized the bell rang until Mr. McBurney told us and fast forwarded the movie.

Swimming practice was really nice and for the most part easy. Or at least easier than the last two practices. The main set wsa just twenty 50m of one fly drill, one fly sprint... all on the absolutely brilliant pace time of 1:30min.

You know how sometimes you really don't like a person too much but you have absolutely no idea how to deal with them becuase they are so darn nice to you? Well that's my problem in swimming. There's this guy who just annoys the hack out of me. Every single time I see him I want to get away from him, of course though, I never have suck luck since I am slow and he is slow and thus we always end up in the same slow lane (luckily the other slow guy is more tolerable). Actually the whole group hates him. He is the weird kind of people who do not try to be annoying but is anyway. My yami wanted me to tell me to piss off. My hikari said that would be too mean and that he would be really hurt because he already doesn't have any friends in the group. My yami complained but changed her mind. Her reason being that he is extremely nice to me. He is extremely generous. A bit too generous sometimes... and therefore easy to be taken advantage of. If I am even just sort of nice to him he will buy me snacks and more... I can easily make a profit out of him you know (money is good). But noooo my hikari would not let me do that. She said that's really really mean. So the whole time those two fought over in my head. Finally yami won and I got him to give him his extra Gatorade at the value of $2.00 and is extremely tasty.

But the battle is not over yet, it still continues the next swimming practice I go to... >_<





posted by Arc 12:49:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home